Differentiate your service offering and product
- Offer customers peace-of-mind data management with a specialized laptop & desktop solution
- Individualize yourself from your competitors by presenting an advanced service offering
- Up sell storage and hardware with added value
- Demonstrate thought leadership and unique market positioning
Decrease costs for your customers
- Reduce costs during hardware replacement or refresh cycle
- Prevent costs associated with data loss
- Lower bandwidth and storage requirements
- Receive special volume discounts
Improve service delivery
- Ensure faster turnaround time of hardware as data migration time is radically simplified on devices
- Increase bandwidth and storage efficiency
Earn recurring revenue
- Increase storage demand genrated
- Initiate additional sales of server hardware and storage
- Build a consistent revenue stream with long-term contracts
Find out how you can become a Cibecs partner
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Before choosing Cibecs (years prior to a lost email incident) UTi ran a parallel test between Cibecs and another well-known data backup and recovery solutions provider. According to Rhyan Hicks, IT manager at UTi’s Freight Forwarding division, Cibecs proved simple to use and he found data easy to recover, whilst the other product not only proved complicated but, frankly, didn’t do the job as advert.
Featured case studies
With a dramatic increase in user data, TCTA had a management...
Knowing the risk and impact data loss can have on its invest...
“Cibecs changed the way we do things” says Cathy Harris,...