Remote office backup
Remote Office Backup
Backing Up Branch Data
One of the key challenges of enterprise data protection is protecting remote or branch office data.
Cibecs includes a number of features that make this the perfect solution for protecting remote and branch office data- supporting deployment in both a centralized and decentralized model.
Remote Office Backup | The Problem
Backing up remote office data (branch data backup) while lowering bandwidth costs can be a problematic task for modern enterprises. There are multiple considerations necessary in order to prevent effecting business’ ability to backup their branches without incurring massive costs, time wastage and unnecessary exhaustion of resources.
- A secure solution is required to prevent unauthorized access to data.
- Remote backup can result in pressure on the network & inflated bandwidth costs
- IT resources are often wasted
- Management & recovery of these backups can be time consuming and complicated
The Solution: Centrally Manage Branch Office Data Backups
Cibecs makes it simple to backup branch data ensures data backup & recovery that not only provides a centralized solution for automatically backing up branch office users but also allows bandwidth to be monitored and requirements to be lowered.
Decentralized model features
- Consolidated Reporting simplifies reporting over multiple backup servers.
- Centralized Management enables ease of administration across multiple backup servers from a single console.
- The user based pricing model means that you only pay for user licenses. Organizations can deploy as many Continuity Servers and Control Centers without any additional cost allowing for flexibility in how Cibecs is implemented.
- Eliminate impact on WAN bandwidth during normal operating hours as all backups are localized. Full disaster recovery is still possible by performing replication of the backup server to the head office during non-business hours.
- Faster recovery of data as the backup server is located at the branch level.
Cibecs ensures you can easily and centrally backup branch data and monitor your branch user backups, simplifying remote office backup and enterprise data protection.
Want to know more? Read our blog on how Cibecs is raising the bar on user data protection
Monday, May 9, 2011
Data loss not only severely damages a company’s ability to trade, affecting its bottom line – but, should information about the data breach be leaked it can also impact on the reputation of the business. Here are the determining features you should look for in a data backup solution
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Read our Best Practice Paper on IT management’s role and responsibilities with respect to Governance, Risk and Compliance. Responsibilities of the board Key services required by CIOs 3 Steps IT must follow to comply Download white paper