A single solution for stacked bulletproof data protection
Cibecs Endpoint Cloud is a single, complete endpoint DLP and data protection solution that delivers best-in-class data security for your critical business data.
Local file encryption on your devices
Centrally & remotely activate local device encryption on your endpoints from Endpoint Cloud. All data on user devices is encrypted according to Data Protection & Compliance Law.
This gives you Compliant, Best Practice data protection and completely secures user files if a machine is lost or stolen, adding a vital layer to your Data Security strategy.
In the case of a lost or stolen machine, or to assist with leaver-joiner, you can simply wipe the data from any machine remotely from Endpoint Cloud.
This means that clearing machines for new use, and ensuring airtight data security are both easily fulfilled from your central console.
Remotely revoke user access to data in the event of device loss or theft, or if a user leaves the organization. No matter what happens to your users’ devices, your data is protected.
Data Theft Prevention
Where necessary you can revoke access to data if users do not access their profiles within a set time period. With this Auto Revoke feature you can pre-empt data vulnerabilities and create a strategy for large environments with a higher staff turnover.
- Enabled during the policy configuration phase.
- Agent will automatically revoke encryption certificate if the computer has not connected to the network for the selected defined period of time.
- Agent is automatically placed in compromised state disabling backup and recovery.
- Integrated certificate management allows access to be easily granted in the event of an erroneous revoke.
When a device is lost or stolen, IT is able to locate it quickly & easily. IT can track the location of any protected device for quick recovery or remote wipe, increasing the chances of recovering your device and the confidential data on it.
- Google Maps interface provides details such as street city, and country
- Displays the last-known IP address of every device
- Cibecs geo-location tracking is accurate within 10-20 meters
Centrally Managed Security
Centralized management gives IT full control over Data Security, while being able to action threats from one centralized point regardless of the size of the organisation and where users are located.
Integrated security certificate management allows full control and security over who is able to access data. This also allows central reporting and monitoring of DLP.