Endpoint Data Continuity Requirement #1
Full Control & Central Management
In order to enforce the company’s data backup policy, IT needs to have a complete oversight of the End-User Data Backup environment, and to do that they require the following features:
- The ability to centrally define policies over what data needs to be backed up, from which users, and when
- The ability to pinpoint potential trouble areas quickly and act on it
- The ability to manage backups centrally and report on protection ratings and areas of concern
- Reporting functionality to prove compliance and the efficiency of ITs/MSPs Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Set schedules to automate the process
8 winning strategies for endpoint data continuity:
#2 Simple & Reliable Data Recoverability
Want to know more?
Read our blog on endpoint data protection