Why consider endpoint data backup software to simplify enterprise hardware replacement and your company PC refresh cycle?
Reduce Data Migration Risks
• IT can easily locate and backup critical data stored in non-standard locations on laptops and desktops, reducing the risk of not migrating all business critical data.
• Data can be restored on new hardware in the original location- saving time and avoiding increased IT support requests and interrupted productivity.
• Overcome incompatibilities between operating systems when migrating shortcuts such as My Documents and the user’s Desktop.
• Ensuring that Microsoft Outlook archived email stored on user computers is easily migrated.
Reduce Extended User Downtime during corporate pc replacement
• Business data on laptops & desktops is automatically backed up and available for recovery, simplifying the company PC refresh process.
• Simplified recovery to new computers reducing time required by technical resources.
Minimize impact on infrastructure during corporate pc replacement
• Central control over backup policies prevents unnecessary bandwidth and storage wastage caused
• Data is compressed, preventing inflated operational costs and lowering impact on the network by reducing bandwidth usage.
Corporate Governance and reporting
Abiding by compliance and corporate governance regulation is vital during company PC refresh projects.
• User data is encrypted, aiding with corporate governance compliance and ensuring confidentiality of business data during migration.
• Centralized reporting provides an audit trail of the migration process.